To Everna and Beyond!

An exploration of Fantasy and Science Fiction Worlds in literature and multimedia entertainment
The official blog and novelblog for Evernade Saga and FireHeart Saga by Andry Chang

"Come forth, Paladins! Fulfill your destiny!"

Explore Worlds in Clicks

FireHeart Highlights!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

FireHeart Project - by vadis

The gruelling one year and four months of making the first book of the FireHeart Saga Series is finally paid off by the completion of FireHeart - Legend of The Paladins Book 1 in April 2006. It's the very first of the series I intend to make in the course of fantasy-fiction genre book generated entirely from my imagination. It's uncensored, not edited, first-draft in English.

The FireHeart Project consists of three stories of the FireHeart Saga:

Episode 1: FireHeart - Heart of the Conqueror
Episode 2: FireHeart - The Quest For Freedom
Episode 3: FireHeart - Legend of the Paladins

For several reasons, I made Legend of the Paladins first and I'll present it in this blogsite as journal entries. I plan to make three books of the Paladins' Saga, consisting of:

Book 1: Chronicles of a Bounty Hunter
Book 2: Masks of the Soul
Book 3: The Eagle, the Lion, and the Serpent

I'll make it strict for the viewers of this site: I'll monitor the viewers and his/her profile, and the story will come in sub-chapters and parts, which I'll post gradually. There'll be also some sketches of the illustrations of the book (pardon the picture quality) to make reading this e-book more enjoyable.

I'm BJ Vadis, your host and the author of this E-Book, Blog, E-Novel.
Some of my posts are stored in Vadis official website : http://vadis.multiply.com
Also check out Yahoo! FireHeart Community at : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fire-heart

Well, enjoy the blog-book, dear fellows, play it fair and thanks for the feedbacks!
by BJ Vadis

No comments:

vadisworld - my way, my world

FireHeart Blog List

Vadis' Technorati Favourites

Pyr Publishing

Pat's Fantasy Hotlist

Sources and Studies Lookup

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Computing Dictionary
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Wikipedia Encyclopedia
Columbia Encyclopedia
by:

FireHeart Most Wanted!