To Everna and Beyond!
The official blog and novelblog for Evernade Saga and FireHeart Saga by Andry Chang
"Come forth, Paladins! Fulfill your destiny!"
Monday, October 19, 2009
And more importantly, this marriage will mark the dawn of a new era of peace and coexistence, so the people in both nations will prosper. Never again will they be miserable by wars and trade boycotts.
However, that thought never crosses the Princess of Lore, Eloise Galford, the bride-to-be’s mind. Deep in despair, she only thinks about how her soulmate, Robert has broken her heart, letting her go for the sake of such idea. She can’t understand that the love of people can be more important than their love, can drive Robert into hitting her into two days’ unconsciousness.
She spent yesterday crying all night. She wants to hate Robert, but she can’t. She wants to commit suicide, but she changes her mind upon the fear of going to hell, a more terrible place than this world. She can’t do anything much anyway, with the Lady Knight Irene of Everglades watching her every move, every minute, all day and all night – even in the bathroom!
Now Eloise wears her wedding dress. The dress is magically elf-made, with materials from homeland Lore: the choicest white satin of perfect smoothness, studded with rare gems from the mines of Vaudevale Hills. King Jaime of Escudia also supplied some jewels with rubies, emeralds, sapphires and turquoises. All in all, the dress makes her more radiant than ever, adding to her great beauty surpassing her late mother Elena, the Emerald of Escudia.
Final touches are made on Eloise’s make-ups to conceal marks of crying under her eyes when suddenly a herald’s voice reverberates.
‘The Prince of Arcadia, Cristophe the White is approaching Alceste. All welcoming committee and wedding committee get ready! Estimated time of arrival: fifteen minutes!’
Soon hereafter, Eloise joins her father King George and her younger brother Edward in the throne hall. Even in here, she can hear crowd cheering to the Prince’s procession. Eloise looks uneasy, nervous and curious at the same time. She can’t wait to see what sort of man the Prince is.
Minute after minute she waits and at last a crier comes in, announcing Cristophe’s arrival in the palace. Eloise can’t focus on anything else. She just wants to see the groom.
Then, footsteps come. A man wearing a splendid, white full armor comes in. He’s red-haired, with a face somewhat boyish yet stunningly handsome.
The way he walks, the way he looks left and right and then straight at her... The air he bears – so divine, full of authority and power. Eloise feels safe at once, protected under the wings of an angel. Yet, the man smiles at her warmly and sincerely like he feels the same way towards her too.
‘The groom, Cristophe Jean de Galantine Deveraux, Second Prince of the Empire of Arcadia. The White Paladin, master of the Arsenal of Light, the Heir of Vadis!’
The titles and honors don’t mean much for Eloise. She just feels a strange closeness to this Cristophe. She just met him for the first time, yet she feels that she had known him for ages.
The next thing she hears is her father’s speech.
‘... Let the ceremony begin!’
In that stunning moment, Eloise forgets about Robert and her past love, completely. She now feels her feet guiding her down the throne stairs, and joins the White Prince in front of the Archbishop of Dunkeane, conductor of this holy matrimony.
She keeps her eyes fixed on Cristophe who looks back at her lovingly, holding her hands. Then he says, ‘I do.’
That voice is so sweet, melodious, and so familiar as though she has heard it a thousand times before. But then, a shout snaps her back to herself.
‘... Eloise? ELOISE?’
Eloise looks at the Archbishop and whispers, ‘Sorry, Father. Can you please repeat the oath?’
The Archbishop frowns a bit, and then regains his composure and recites, ‘Eloise Galford, do you accept this man, Cristophe Deveraux as your lawfully wedded husband, spending your lives together as one, in happiness and sadness, in good and bad, in plentiful of want, forever in Vadis’ grace until death do you part?’
Without hesitation, Eloise answers, ‘I do.’
‘Then I, with the power bestowed upon me by the Holy Church of Vadis and the Kingdom of Lore hereby declare Cristophe Deveraux of Arcadia and Eloise Galford of Lore man and wife.’
The crowd cheers, ‘Long live Prince Cristophe and Princess Eloise! Long live the King! Praises for Vadis, the Right Way, may forever he blesses Lore and Arcadia!’ and so on.
Eloise looks at the crowd. She knows some of them, the ones who took care of her since childhood. Some she knows because they work for her father, and the rest she doesn’t know at all. The knights of the Order of the Lions and several Champions of Vadis are here as well. Rael’charon, Eloise’s best friend and helper is the first to congratulate her. But, one friend is missing. Robert is not here. Of course, he’s in charge of security and will escort her to Arcadia, but he didn’t come even to congratulate her and her husband whom he said was once his disciple and partner. Eloise thinks.
He must’ve thought that his presence would distract me, blinding me from the new path that is open for me now. He knows that his path is closed and forcing into it would only kill us both. He knows when to move on and when to withdraw.
I now realize how great his love is for me, and the true meaning of love: Two ways of life tied as one, and both strive for mutual happiness and goodness to one another – a contrast to hate. If happiness can’t be reached, to avoid tragedy, before marriage one may choose to sever the ties so one won’t bring harm to his partner. To love don’t always mean to live together as one. Now I understand.
Thank you, Robert. You saved my life and made me see the light. May you find the happiness you seek for.
Eloise’s eyes stumble on Carolyn the Sorceress who is also looking around. She looks uneasy, like me... Maybe you don’t need to search very far, Robert...
‘Eloise, are you all right?’ Cristophe’s voice rings beside her. He is just finished signing the marriage contract and the peace treaty.
‘Never better,’ answers Eloise with her enchanting smile.
The prince smiles back, takes her hand and walks with her to the exit. He talks.
‘Oh, sorry, we are not properly introduced. I am Cristophe, and my friends call me Chris.’
‘I’m Eloise. May I call you Chris? In private, of course. Oh, yes. I don’t lilke people calling me Loise, Elly or anything like that.’
‘That can be arranged. So, tell me about yourself, Eloise... What do you think about living in the palace...?’
The two newly-weds keep on talking and waving to the crowd as they walk out from the palace. They even laugh, and enjoying every moment of it. As the royal carriage takes them in the parade, Chris and Eloise catch up about half-year worth of talks.
On the city gate, Robert sees the bride and groom passing by. They are so engaged in conversation that they don’t notice him joining in the back of the procession. He just rides his trusty steed Paeldagrin silently. No one but himself and Vadis knows what he actually feels.
The Airship Aurora, Acavela the red griffin, also the heroes: Kyflynn, Desmond, Agustina, Adler, Hernan, Eidos, Carolyn, Iris, Andreas and Dejan are all waiting in an open space just outside Alceste. Four knights from the Order of the Lions: Sir Eldric, Sir Alaric, Sir Wallace and Sir Harman also join the group as representatives from Lore with some troops as well.
Just then, the newly-weds arrive on the spot. Robert explains the travel plan to the contingent.
‘... From here we will fly with Aurora to Myrcalia. The best heroes, knights and soldiers will protect Prince Cristophe and Princess Eloise along the way from air raids by the Dark Forces. Your Highness, please come aboard.’
As Chris goes past Robert, he secretly whispers, ‘Glad to see you again, Sir Robert... Teacher.’
‘Glad to see you too, Your Highness. Now you’ve surpassed me. Congratulations on your marriage. Remember, as the Heir of Vadis you will bear great responsibilities from now on.’
With Grimlock in my hands, I shall hunt down the Heir of Vordac for you. This will be the last mission for me as a hunter, for I am now the soldier of Lore.’
‘Thank you for your help, teacher,’ says Chris.
Eloise is staring at Robert that moment, then she turns away to follow her husband, murmuring ‘Good bye’ under her breath.
The next thing she sees is the majestic griffin, Acavela. She is so fascinated by him that she walks towards him instead of the airship.
‘Magnificent, isn’t he? This is Acavela, my trusty steed and partner. Go on, take a bow. If he bows back, that means you and him are freinds,’ says Chris.
Eloise approaches Acavela and takes a bow. The griffin bows back at her.
‘Fancy a ride?’ Chris asks.
‘A ride? Me? On a griffin? Err... I don’t know...’
‘C’mon, it’ll be fun. Much more excitement than staying in the palace, like you said. If you want to, we’ll fly all the way to Myrcalia on griffinback.’
‘Really? Than I’m with you, Your Highness.’
Chris helps Eloise mount the griffin when Sir Harman comes and shouts, ‘Your Highness! Please board the airship! It’s not safe out there!’
Sir Robert Chandler immediately stops Sir Harman, saying,
‘Just let them be, Sir Harman. I trust Prince Cristophe will take her safely. This will help them getting along better.’
‘If you say so, Sir Robert. You know him best,’ Sir Harman answers with a bow and a salute, then walks to the airship.
Robert just stares at the two lovebirds riding a half-lion-half-bird together, up, up and away to the cloudy blue sky.
Eloise shrieks excitedly upon her first time sky-high, high-speed adventure. It terrifies her a bit, and she closes her eyes.
‘You’ll enjoy this better if you open your eyes and don’t look down,’ Chris tries to calm her down. ‘My first ride was worse, because I was in the middle of a fight versus a she-devil...’
He stops talking as Acavela takes his passengers through narrow cliffs, just above the river and zig-zagging through big, tall trees in the forests. Flying along with the birds, climbing and diving, making smart maneuvers better than a Pegasus (winged horse) can.
Indeed, it’s a dangerous ride. Chris’ firm hands keep Eloise from falling over, and he adds to her enjoyment with a lifetime worth of talks. They know more and more of each other. And their love grows minute after minute that passes.
Previous Page | Next Page
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Click here to see images.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
No images? Click HERE.
Copyright © 2009 Random House, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Friday, October 02, 2009
RPG Maker VX Engine
This is for private documentation only, please visit the source for more updates.
There is little to no reason to use any SBS version older than 3.3c. All SBS versions older than 3.3c are prone to having a game-breaking immortal bug occur in the projects they installed are in.Download the Basic demo here! ( http://www.mediafire.com/?wuzymqmhwy0 )
9/24/09 The Basic demo contains the bare essentials for running the Sideview Battle System. Several add-ons are included.
Download the Basic ATB demo here! ( http://www.mediafire.com/?2tzojnzwdjv )
9/24/09The Basic ATB demo contains the bare essentials for running the Sideview Battle System along with the Active Time Battle scripts. Several add-ons are included.Download the EXTRA demo here! ( http://www.mediafire.com/?wmft3mztzwm ) 9/24/09
The EXTRA demo is an advanced demonstration of the capabilities of the Sideview Battle System. Many add-ons included in this demo and most of them are able to be used with other SBS projects. This demo is the one the screenshots contain. Please note that the sound effects and images that are associated with the EXTRA demo cannot be used commercially.Download the Kaduki Battlers demo here! ( http://www.mediafire.com/?i5zm4cnnjez )
- 9/24/09The Kaduki battlers demo is a special configuration designed to utilize a unique battler format made by Kaduki. This demo was made by Night'Walker. For more information, read the respective spoiler below.Download the Kaduki Battlers ATB demo here! ( http://www.mediafire.com/?yekzmdekij2 )
- 9/24/09The Kaduki battlers demo is a special configuration designed to utilize a unique battler format made by Kaduki. The ATB scripts are also included. This demo was made by Night'Walker. For more information, read the respective spoiler below.Download the Improved Animated Battlers demo here! ( http://www.mediafire.com/?wgyfirznnod )
- 9/24/09Improved Animated Battlers is a special configuration designed to utilize the Minkoff battler format. The Minkoff battler format uses 4x11 frames. For more information, read the respective spoiler below.Compatibility Patches:All patches here are unofficial (i.e. not made by KGC or Enu).Shanghai's YERD Compatibility Patches( http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index....showtopic=32752 )
- Topic Link-
Are you using any YERD scripts by Yanfly, but you find that some of them aren't compatible with the SBS? Check out Shanghai's topic to see if there's a compatibility patch for you.Moonlight's KGC_EnemyGuide Patch kgc_enemyguide_patch.txt ( 1.74K ) Number of downloads: 269
- Compatibility patch for KGC_EnemyGuide by Moonlight will properly mark killed enemies as defeated. Updated 2/25/09 by Moonlight to fix compatibility when using boss collapse animations.KGC_HelpExtension and KGC_CategorizeSkill for ATB Patch kgc_categorizeskill_and_helpextension_patch_for_atb.txt ( 6.9K ) Number of downloads: 94
- ATB only compatibility patch for KGC_HelpExtension and KGC_CategorizeSkill by Moonlight, AlphaWhelp and Mr. Bubble. This patch is designed to work whether you use HelpExtension, CategorizeSkill, or both at the same time. This patch is only for the ATB. Both of those KGC scripts will already properly work with the basic Sideview. Updated 6/17/09 with a bug fix and aesthetic changes.Moonlight's KGC_Steal Patch moonlights_kgc_steal_patch.txt ( 2.76K ) Number of downloads: 22
- Moonlight's compatibility patch for KGC_Steal will properly execute an action sequence when using a steal skill. This patch should be placed below the Sideview scripts and KGC_Steal. Updated 9/13/09 !Force Action Fix for ATB mithrans_force_action_for_atb_patch.txt ( 2.86K ) Number of downloads: 188
- A patch by Mithran to fix the Force Action event command for the ATB. Again, this is only for the ATB. Place this patch below the ATB scripts in the Script Editor.blackmorning's Enemy Hue Change Patch( http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index....showtopic=32943 ) - Topic link.For use with animated enemies. Restores the hue slider functionality for enemy animated battlers.Add-ons:Add-ons listed here will generally work with any setup unless otherwise noted.6-digit Damage Pops 6digits.txt ( 4.67K ) Number of downloads: 300- Extends maximum pop damage digits up to 6. Paste this script directly below Sideview 2. This script will *NOT* break the default damage limit (9999). You will need another script to do that.Enemy Animated Battlers Add-on enemy_animated_battlers.txt ( 4.01K ) Number of downloads: 577- Read this guide on how to use this script. This has been recently updated with aliased shadow customization. There are also examples set up for this in the EXTRA demo.Extra Transformation Skills Add-on extra_transformation_skills_addon.txt ( 3.09K ) Number of downloads: 118- Add-on by Mr. Bubble and Enelvon. There are examples already set up in the EXTRA demo using this add-on if you need help with this script. Updated 6/17/09 to apply states when casting the skill.AlphaWhelp's Haste &Slow States for ATB v1.0 alphawhelps_atb_haste_and_slow_states.txt ( 6.97K ) Number of downloads: 114- Original Post: ( http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index....st&p=284990 )Major bug fix update 5/28/09. If you are using an older version, it is highly advised that you update to v1.0.This add-on is only for the ATB. Please remember to read the add-on's directions.Kylock's Stationary Enemies Add-on kylocks_stationary_enemies_addon.txt ( 2.33K ) Number of downloads: 6- This surprisingly popular add-on by Kylock will make enemies that you define to not move when they attack. Updated by Mr. Bubble to include a stationary skills option. Actor4_sample.gif ( 1.61K ) Number of downloads: 599
Thursday, October 01, 2009
Click here to see images.
No images? Click HERE.
Copyright © 2009 Random House, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
vadisworld - my way, my world
GetAmped Fansite - KICK ASS Inc.
FireHeart Blog List
SPFBO: Paternus by Dyrk Ashton (Reviewed by Mihir Wanchoo) - *Official Author Website* *Order Paternus HERE* *AUTHOR INFORMATION: Dyrk Ashton* is a writer, educator, filmmaker and former actor active in storytellin...3 days ago
[Saint Cloth Myth] Tamashii Nation 2009 Autumn - Exclusive Figures!! - The Autumn Tamashii Nation 2009 will open to the public on Saturday but as always it opens a few days earlier for press visitors and as a result, we get ex...7 years ago
Vadis' Technorati Favourites
Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
FireHeart Most Wanted!
It's all in: http://usui.moo.jp/rpg_tukuru.html Google Translated Page: http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&...
Source: https://youtu.be/nuqRlI2qeQQ Ulysses; The Odyssey as performed by Kirk Douglas in 1954. A very good rendition with the great spe...
EVERNA SAGA FIREHEART Legend of the Paladins (FireHeart Legacy Book #1) Author: Andry Chang Wattpad Version: https://www.wattpa...
RPG Maker VX Tankentai Active Timed Battle (ATB) and Sideview Battle System (SBS) Archived Demo file SBS 3.3d : Usually and specially fo...
Click here to view the html version with images. http://info.randomhouse.com/cgi-bin21/DM/y/e7gZ0MifC80B5X0BkF20Ek This month, Inheritance f...
No images? Click HERE . october 2010 Check out horrifying Halloween titles, the Inh...
Goetia From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetia For the various editions of the book, The Goetia...
RPG Maker VX Resources For my documentation and bookmark only - shared with others... Super Robot Wars Face Sets Credit to: Hikari S...
The Peerage is a system of titles of nobility that exists in the United Kingdom and is one part of the British honours system . The term...
Andry Chang Nama akun: AndryChang ( http://www.wattpad.com/user/AndryChang ) Cerita: - Everna Saga: Hikayat Tiga Zaman (Antologi, Hig...