An exploration of Fantasy and Science Fiction Worlds in literature and multimedia entertainment The official blog and novelblog for Evernade Saga and FireHeart Saga by Andry Chang
"Come forth, Paladins! Fulfill your destiny!"
Explore Worlds in Clicks
Thursday, November 18, 2010
FireHeart BASH! Demo Version 1 Released!
WHEW! After some time making it, finally, it's VadisGames' 2nd RPG Maker game! Well, it's not really a RPG, but a casual game for fun-seekers. This DEMO version is actually a finished form, with some spaces spared for additions later. Haven't been fully beta-tested, so if you should find a bug, please inform me! Thank you for downloading, and have a great BASH! - Andry Chang
Description: Save Falambum Vale! It's being converted into the Theme Park of Evil by a greedy developer Zal'fira the Necromancess and her pet Tiamat Dragon, Omegron. As Cristophe, you play your way to confront this diabolical robber baron-ess through tons of mind-boggling and luck-testing mini-games. In short, just enjoy the ride in FireHeart BASH!
It's a collection of mini-games from FireHeart - Legend of the Paladins series and to be applied in future VadisGames projects. Also derived some mini-games from other makers with a credit to them.
Features - Mini-Games Collection:
- Horse Race: It's actually a derivation of Snake-Ladder game, utilizing luck through dice-throwing actions. Well, animals are unpredictable, you know.
- Rock-Paper-Scissors: Five-Level Duels to gain honor as champion! Remember, Rock breaks Scissors, Scissors cut Paper, and Paper covers Rock.
- Memory Lane: A memory tester game. Select two identical images to gain points as quickly as possible.
- Shooting & Fishing Game: Shoot or fish as many targets as possible in the given time. Beware, don't let them shoot you back!
- Galasin: Derived from Indonesian traditional game, all you have to do is to reach for the goal by going through obstacles.
- Casino Games: Test your luck by playing "Big or Small" and "Pea Guess" games. Roulette? Too difficult to win. Poker? Anyone has made it?
FireHeart BASH! Game Credits: Engine: RPG Maker VX
Vadis for music and graphics, sprites Enterbrain for music, graphics, sprites and basic scripts.