To Everna and Beyond!

An exploration of Fantasy and Science Fiction Worlds in literature and multimedia entertainment
The official blog and novelblog for Evernade Saga and FireHeart Saga by Andry Chang

"Come forth, Paladins! Fulfill your destiny!"

Explore Worlds in Clicks

FireHeart Highlights!

Friday, July 21, 2006

From a Willow, To a Swallow


Oh, where?

Where did you go?

Here no more

Like wind, you came and gone

Your graceful wings

Oh, how I miss you

Your heavenly sings

Why can’t I keep you?

Are my branches

Too thin and brittle?

Are my leaves

Too few to shelter?

Falling you fear

You seek stronger branches

Cold you fear

You prefer bountiful leaves

Yet, I’ll survive

And I’ll be wiser

Grow stronger with time

From the loneliness I bear

If you again need me

Fly back to me to stay

For you I’ll be here

Until time fades away


By : Andry Chang

No comments:

vadisworld - my way, my world

FireHeart Blog List

Vadis' Technorati Favourites

Pyr Publishing

Pat's Fantasy Hotlist

Sources and Studies Lookup

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Computing Dictionary
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Wikipedia Encyclopedia
Columbia Encyclopedia
by:

FireHeart Most Wanted!